Monday, June 08, 2009

Sohrab supports sania mirza

Sohrab Mirza, fiance of tennis star Sania Mirza, today said he would not interfere in the ace player's career and she would be free to make her decisions even after their marriage.

"Sania's tennis has an incredible fan following all over the world and I, too, am a great admirer of her game. Therefore, I understand the concern and qualms coming up in people's minds," Sohrab told PTI.

"However, following Mr. (Imran) Mirza's clarification about these speculation, I don't think there should be anymore uncertainties whatsoever about Sania's career or misconceptions of early retirement.

"I would personally second his statement and add that she has my unconditional backing, support and encouragement," says the 23-year-old youngster.

The scion of a top Hyderabad-based business family says Sania will have complete freedom in making her career decisions.

"I have said it time and again. She has my complete support and backing in whatever she wishes. It is completely her decision for how long she wishes to play," he said.

http://saniam.blogspot.com

No comments: