Saturday, March 06, 2010

Sania hopes to restart her career soon

Sania Mirza, who is out with a troublesome wrist, is confident of playing in the Commonwealth Games, beginning October 3 in New Delhi.  
Sania, who complained of an old wrist problem during her first round loss in Dubai Tennis Championships last month, will be out of action for six weeks.
"I will surely play Commonwealth Games and I am preparing for it. But for the next six weeks I would not be able to play and practice due to my injury. Let me recover from my injury, then I will start playing," said Sania while attending a press meet in Kolkata.

1 comment:

yellowballs said...

Nice blog, any pictures that you took yourself? Hopefully Sania will come back strong. Please visit and follow my blog if you like :
http://allaboutindiantennis.blogspot.com/
Cheers.