Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sania mirza has a dream to fullfill


Mirza now has a dream of breaking into the top 20 of the WTA standings next year. Mirza was planning to quit the scene but the inclusion of the mixed doubles at the 2012 London Olympics has motivated her to continue playing in a bid to end her career on a high.
Come this weekend, Mirza is set to have some fun as she joins Russians Maria Kirilenko, Elena Dementiva and China's Zheng Jie at the Showdown of Champions at the Malawati Stadium in Shah Alam.
"I've been to Malaysia before. I’ve visited Penang and KL. I played several junior tournaments and enjoyed vacations with my family in Malaysia. It's nice to be back," said Mirza.
"Many things have happened throughout my career and I guess it is fair for me to aim to be in the top 20 by next year. The only way to the top is through hard work and by spending more hours on the courts," she added.


http://saniam.blogspot.com

No comments: