Monday, June 27, 2005

Sania Mirza, Mahesh Bhupathi rave about 'Parineeta'!

Sania Mirza, India's mega star of tennis fame, has kept herself busy during the Wimbledon fortnight. Guess how? Besides checking out the shops at Oxford Street and Knightsbridge in London last week, on Friday night, when play was cancelled, she went to Leicester Square for dinner, to Chowki and then watched 'Parineeta' at the VUE site there. "I chilled out," she said. "It is a beautiful movie!"

India's other tennis biggie, Mahesh Bhupathi (who professionally played with Leander Paes earlier), married to supermodel Shwetha Jaishanker, said, "I've been coming to Wimbledon for 12 years now and London is my favourite city. I always stay at St. James Court. I don't shop here though as it's too expensive." Ask him what he did on Sunday, and he remarks, "Got an early night. Saw 'Parineeta'!"

No comments: