Friday, September 09, 2005

I am satisfied with my game: Sania

New Delhi, Sep 8 (PTI) Sania Mirza today said that she is satisfied with her style of play and refused to "temper down" her game saying that it comes naturally to her and people will have to accept that.
"This is just the way I play.. I am going to hit a lot of unforced errors but cutting that unforced errors is not an easy job I need to work on that," she said in a interview to NDTV when asked that people feel that she needs to temper down her game.

"I dont think I will be winning if I temper down my game, may be one or two games here and there. I love hitting the ball. I love to hit winners and people will have to accept the way I play," said the 18-year-old Hyderabadi.

She said that she is working on to bring down her unforced errors, "Hopefully in future I can cut down the unforced errors otherwise I am satisfied." Sania became the first Indian woman to reach the fourth round of a Grand Slam at the US Open last week before losing to Maria Sharapova.

When asked being a muslim women people discuss about her style of dress and upbringing she said,"I am a Muslim and you cannot change that, I pray five times a day and do the things I am supposed to do, No one is perfect. My faith in god is very strong."

No comments: